Jasper User Group Meeting
The annual Jasper User Group Meeting is designed so that Jasper user and Jasper can share best practices in verification with one another.
Why You Should Attend:
- Gain useful insight for using Jasper formal solutions.
- Hear verification case studies presentations from other users.
- Speak to verification experts about your own experiences.
Who Should Attend:
Designers, verification engineers, and engineering managers interested in more efficient verification techniques and technologies.
View the 2011 Jasper User Group Presentations
The 2011 Jasper User Group meeting was held in November. Below is a list of topics presented by the Jasper user community. If you are a current Jasper user, you can view the presentations and their videos on our Formal Expert web site. Click here to view.
- Embedding Formal Verification into a CPU Design & Validation Project
- Architecture Validation of Communication Protocol
- Introduction to AMBA4 and Cache Coherent Interconnect
- Accelerating Macro IP Verification Closure
- Architectural Modeling and Validation of the ARM ACE Protocol
- Jasper AE Wisdom Unveiled: Tips and Tricks for Getting Additional Edge with Jasper
- Multiple Jasper Applications on Cortex A15 Verification
- Clock Sensitive FIFO Verification with Jasper
- Exhaustive Latch Flow-through Verification with Jasper
- Improving RTL Quality and Increasing Functional Coverage
- Advanced Debugging with Jasper Including Post-Silicon Debug
- Simulation Savings on an Interrupt Controller with Jasper
- Intelligent Proof Kits: A Smart Alternative to VIPs